Friday, March 19, 2010

No Points For Me!

Another day and nothing crossed off the "To Do" list! I am fairly certain I will be at the office tomorrow, Saturday. My daughter is involved in the foreign exchange student program and next Friday we will be welcoming a student from Germany. As hosts she will be living with us and therefore I also really need to get my house in order, specifically emptying out "the office" and making sure it is a comfortable bedroom for her. If only there were 40 hours in a day and not just 24! Yeah.... We don't speak any German....

Speaking  of running out of time- currently over half of the MLS subscribers have not paid their MLS subscription fee. The deadline for payment before suspension is March 31st.  Hurry in and get your subscription paid to avoid suspension. Make sure you have paid the invoicce or go ahead and make payment online by clicking here

No comments: