Sunday, March 21, 2010

Help Me I Am Stuck In Castle Age Again!

For those of you following my ramblings I am suffering from Castle Age (a Facebook game) addiction. Two weeks ago I stopped cold turkey and my daughter reeled me back in this weekend. So of course I played for several hours yesterday and did not get any laundry done. I love the game because there is such a support system/friendship network in place for those of us battling dragons and going on epic quests.

In many ways Castle Age is similar to MLS. MLS is not a technology program, a marketing vehicle or a database. What it is, is a network of people with similar objectives committed to cooperating with and compensating each other. Just like Castle Age. Make sure you have paid your MLS fees by the end of the month to ensure your access to your business's most valuable asset is uninterrupted. Click here to view your account balances and pay any outstanding invoices.

If only Castle Age required payment my clothes might be folded!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats off to you post, intention look forward for more interrelated articles promptly as its united of my choice topic to read.