Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What I brought back from NAR Convention

I am sure all have read my Content-Poor No More post where I learned about a fantastic new service and product from NAR, House Logic. One of the areas I always focus on when traveling for the board is technology. I am always looking for means to bring you value and new technologies. I especially try to find you products and services that are free. This year I found many, many new technologies and tech tips. We implemented a new section to the left of the OKCMAR newsblast called "Tech Tips". It debuted last week. Make sure you read your eblasts each week to gather these little free gems!

Also remember to take advantage of our newest free offering, our own social media university, DomusU. This free service of OKCMAR takes you from beginning to end in setting up and using social media to build your business. Once you have completed the tutorials, I urge you to consider investing in yourself and your business, sign up for the $3 weekly live webinars and learn how to leverage this new medium to build a massive referral base.

This year at NAR I met with AnnounceMyListing representatives and am very pleased to bring this free service to OKCMAR. We are currently working on implementation and will launch this new service very soon. Please read your eblasts and the MLS message of the day for upcoming details on this exciting new social media tool.

2 comments:

Joe Pryor said...

Dawn, thanks for the good work. As you know I have been doing the Domus webinars for some time, and they are cutting edge. At the very least members should take advantage of the free online information, but the advanced Friday webinar has put me in contact with many of the leader social media marketing Realtors in the country.

One Woman said...

Hands-down the DomusU OKCMAR benefit has the largest return on the dollar for our members. $3 per week can be turned into thousands of dollars per year if our members use social media correctly. The beauty of social media is the viral marketing aspect.

It is like taking your $100 in advertising expense and turning it into $10,000 because clients, customers, consumers, friends and family are marketing for you, for free, and with much more credibility than a paid advertisement. DomusU can teach members how to turn their time invested in social media into dollars in their pocket.

I firmly believe this service is one of the greatest benefits we can offer our members.