Saturday, November 14, 2009

Plane Thinking

Am here in sunny San Diego attending the National Association of REALTORS annual convention and my mind is swimming with all that I need to take back to OKCMAR and implement. I found the build of new ideas and motivation started on the plane ride here. There is something about the captivity (and boredom) of being at the airport and then on the plane for several hours that really sets my mind to thinking. I believe it the quiet and the long hours of nothing to do that gives one's mind a rest, without the cacophony of email, employees, texts and phone calls, I can fully develop ideas that have been rattling around in my head for months. There is so much we can do as an association to further our industry. Stay tuned for NAR updates...

No comments: