Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Back Home in Oklahoma

If you have never been to a NAR Convention, I would certainly recommend it. There were bunches of class and information sessions available. Two that I attended will have an affect on all of us. One session that was definately a heated debate was the session on HVCC.

Another seminar of interest is the new GFE/HUD1 that will be effective on January 1st. Make sure you are aware of the changes. All Brokers, Title Companies, Mortgage Brokers, and Direct Lenders will have to make changes in their current way of doing business.

All in all, there were over 20,000 Realtors in attendance. One of the best parts of the conferance was being able to chat with Realtors from around the nation. I was very glad to be from Oklahoma. Most other Realtors are forced to belong to multiple MLS's with multiple fees and don't even begin to approach the services that we have on MLSOK & OKCMAR.

In short, it was great information that will reinforce the 2010 Strategic Plan of the OKCMAR Board.

If you would like me to email you some of the information packets from the seminars I attended, please contact me and I will be very happy to send them to you. I have packets on "Short Sales from a Buyers Perspective" and "New GFE/HUD1."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi would love to have some info on the New HUD 1 & GFE...Jeff Century 21 All Pro. jeff.white@century21.com

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Dave Moeller said...

Thanks for the comments. Jeff - I have all the information in my office and will finish scanning it tomorrow and email it to you. Some parts are good for the consumer, but it certainly is extra work for the lenders. Again, thanks for all comments.

Unknown said...

Dave, I too would love to have the information when you get it scanned. My email: tinaallen56@gmail.com