Friday, April 30, 2010

Thanks OKCMAR Staff!

Well here we are at the end of April and it seems like the first 4 months of the year have just flown by very quickly. All the Committees are hard at work and the Strategic Plan for the year is moving along per schedule.


I wanted to take the opportunity to Thank the Staff of OKCMAR for their fine work. Each week I receive accolades about one of the Staff or a combined “Great Job” about them all. Over the last few years, I have served on both the MLS and OKCMAR Board, and am very privileged to serve this year as President of OKCMAR. The work of the Committees would not be successful if it were not for the efforts and guidance of the Staff. I hope you have seen the improvements in recent years and continuing even moreso.


I hope you all share my thoughts when you arrive at “Our Open House” and see a smiling Staff Member who asks if they can help. Stop by the R Store and have a cup of coffee, and remember that they are now opened on Saturdays to better serve everybody’s hectic schedule.


So far – it has been a great year, with many great things yet to occur. A great staff makes the volunteer effort a whole lot of fun. Stop by and be part of the action.


Thanks OKCMAR staff!

1 comment:

Ryan Hukill said...

I agree wholeheartedly.. the staff has been amazing, and as a result we've got one heckuva year going!