Friday, April 2, 2010

Why We Are REALTORS

Maybe because it is Easter Weekend, or maybe because our oldest grandson called last night to tell us his score on the S.A. T. test, but it got me to thinking about all the clients I have dealt with over the years.

Using the word Client is really not the best choice of words in our profession, I believe, because it is really Families or Individuals that we deal with in our business. It is hopes, dreams, future plans, future families and aspirations of a better tomorrow that drives people to us for advice, assistance and counsel.

Over the years, with these families, I have seen births, deaths, joy, sorrow, marriage, divorce, success, and tragedy. What I have seen is – living.

The one thing that is the common denominator is the desire for a better tomorrow. I am convinced the glass is always half full.

So again, is it Easter, or am I a proud grandpa? All I know is that I love my job!

No comments: