Sunday, June 20, 2010

Video Blog?

Terry Watson, our keynote speaker at the Summer Management Conference, told his audience in Oklahoma City that the written blog was a thing of the past- we need to move to video blogs. I could do it. I have a fancy I-Phone that would let me film videos all day long. What is stopping me? I am really not sure. I like writing on the blog because I have lots of time to think. I also like that the written page doesn't reflect my actual appearance but my "work" appearance. I would worry that a video would seem too practiced- I often rewrite entries several times but the reader doesn't see it. I am not afraid of technology- I think I am afraid of the camera. I know I have to take the video blog plunge and I promise dear readers to do it soon. However while I think video and pictures are great I have a great love for the written word and think it will never be replaced. Be watching for the first video... I promise I will do it soon.

No comments: