Monday, June 14, 2010

I Spoke To Soon & Mother Nature Put Me in My Place!

After I spent yesterday expounding over how wonderful the Oklahoma summer is, I was quickly discredited by Mother Nature. Hope everyone has traveled safely today. Please dear members be patient as we are running with a very limited staff today, especially in MLS where most employees are from the Northeast end of town. We are hoping to have very few people in the building today as we are filled with buckets of dripping water from roof leaks and I am concerned for your safety. We have already had the workmen here first thing this morning to assess the damage. I heard on the news we have had record-breaking rainfall this morning. At the moment of this writing we are experiencing a reprieve so hopefully we will see a few more employees in today.

No comments: