Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What I learned from Inman

Recently I attended the Inman Conference. The main features of the conference were all the new technologies being developed for the real estate industry. I went to several classes on leveraging social marketing and how to distinguish one's business in the white noise of the internet and texting. I have posted 3 presentations I took back from the conference (1 was given to us- the other two were from my notes). Click Here to Access Presentations

One class I attended talked about the importance of hiring outside people to just work your website while you observe. See where they are running into trouble, take notes, ask questions and then upgrade your site.

I had to cut the conference very short so that I could attend the Brokers Quarterly Meeting but as soon as I receive full reports from those that attended the full conference I will update this site as well as the board website.

No comments: