Sunday, February 20, 2011

Comments on the New Format?

After hearing complaints from staff that my blog template was boring and the posts did not stand out as much as they should, I changed the format. What do the readers think? I am still working on getting more video on the blog but some things just take time. I am looking forward to the Association Executives Institute (AEI) in Dallas this March. It will be so nice not to have to spend the entire day in an airport. We are driving! It will also be nice to pay reasonable prices for food and hotel. I sure hope NAR looks at using more cities like Dallas (maybe OKC one day for this conference) for the AEI instead of destination cities. I am so spoiled here in OKC where you can still get a decent cup of coffee for under a dollar! Plus I am in classes all day when I go to AEI so the whole tourist thing holds no real value for me.

1 comment:

Dave Moeller said...

Nice Design! Blue skies for the Spring Selling Season!

The Sun always shines on OKCMAR !!