Saturday, February 19, 2011

Best Inaugural Ever

If you missed the OAR inaugural of their President (and OKCMAR member) Hope White, you missed a really wonderful evening! The surprise presenter? NAR Past-President Charles McMillan, one of my personal favorites. President Charles once again eloquently motivated all of us to excel.Hope White was amazing as she described her mission for the Oklahoma State Association. Normally I would write all about it but I challenge you to contact Hope and learn about OAR and her vision for its growth.

I asked OAR to send me some photos which I haven't received yet but will post as soon as I get them. If you weren't there to support our state president I can tell you that you missed some the best line dancing I have ever participated in and the stage debut of my tambourine playing! It was truly a celebration of Hope, in all senses of the word.

No comments: