Saturday, December 12, 2009

Working on the Puzzle

I would like to thank all who attended the Inaugural Luncheon on December 9th at the Oklahoma City Country Club. I hope you all had a good time and enjoyed the program.

During my speech, I spoke about the Association’s Strategic Plan for 2010. It involves many parts of a vision that will require the help of fellow Association Members, who all contribute to the success of the Organization. I spoke about how our Association has changed over the last few years and how we are now evolving into what we all expect and desire to assist us all in our business efforts.

It is not necessary for us to evolve; but it is mandatory for our success and survival.

Positive results normally are the result of hard work. That is why I ask each of you to help in any way you can by assisting on a committee, or future task force. We all have to be part of the solutions that assist our evolution to insure our future success.

A Quote from Robert F. Kennedy:
Few will have the greatness to bend history itself; but each of us can work to change a small portion of events, and in the total; of all those acts will be written the history of this generation.

3 comments:

One Woman said...

Dave thank you for posting- I started writing a post yesterday about the inaugural at 4am and my laptop kept going whacky.

When I got to work I was busy, busy, busy from start to finish and I never got back to it. Enjoyed the Christmas lunch with staff.

This will be a great year- there is so much enthusiasm for what we can bring to the member.

Dave Moeller said...

I agree, and I really hope the members use this blog to help us work for their desires. Feedback, with recommendations is the best way to measure progress.

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top RMM utility for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central network security
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!